The first yoga text to outline a step-by-step sequence for developing a complete practice according to viniyoga--yoga adapted to the needs of the individual.
• A contemporary classic by a world-renowned teacher.
• This new edition adds thirty-two
300 Hour Therapeutics Training Books
Attending our 300 Hour Therapeutics Teacher Training? You'll need these. Save 10% by purchasing the all 11 titles together.
- Anatomy for Yoga DVD by Paul Grilley
- Yoga as Medicine edited by Timothy McCall
- Yoga for Arthritis: The Complete Guide by Loren Fishman MD and Ellen Saltonstall
- The Muscle Book by Paul Blakey
- Yoga for Depression: A Compassionate Guide to Relieve Suffering through Yoga by Amy Weintraub
- Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice by Richard Miller (book and cd)
- The Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice by TKV Desikachar
- Light on Pranayama; The Yogic Art of Breathing by BKS Iyengar
- Yoga for Transformation: Ancient Teachings and Practices for Healing the Body, Mind and Heart by Gary Kraftsow
- Waking: A Memoir of Trauma and Transcendence by Matthew Sanford
- Yoga and Multiple Sclerosis by Loren Fishman MD and Eric Small