Manduka eKO SuperLite 71" - Charcoal (Grey)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
- Standard: 68" x 24"; 1.5mm; 2 lbs
- Standard: 71" x 24"; 1.5mm; 2.2 lbs
- Long: 79" x 24"; 1.5mm; 2.5 lbs
- 1.5mm thick to fold + go for ultimate portability
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat
- 99% latex free and made with no PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
Without soaking or submerging, use a generous amount of Manduka’s natural rubber yoga mat restore over the entire surface, paying close attention to any areas of decolorization. Allow the cleaner to sit for 5 minutes and then gently Use a clean cloth to wipe mat dry before rolling or using.
We do not recommend cleaning your mat with a garden hose, putting it in the bathtub, shower, washing machine, or using a vacuum cleaner, as any of these will likely damage the mat beyond repair. Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. Do not use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat. The salt method is not intended for eKO mats.
The eKO Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.