Yoga Posture Adjustments and Assisting: Pappas
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
Yoga Posture Adjustments and Assisting is a comprehensive guide for Yoga teachers to learn more about properly and effectively assisting their students while they are performing an asana. This book also covers a variety of situations before, during and after class.
- Effective demonstrations and adjusting techniques for over 65 different postures, with over 200 photographs!
- Learn how to properly adjust and assist your students while performing asanas in class.
- Learn how to use body mechanics and leverage to make adjustments.
- Discover how to use Props to aid your students and help them get more out of their postures.
- Verbal cues
- Adjust students safely and professionally.