Carolina Morning Designs Zabuton - Large - Organic Natural
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A zabuton is a floor sitting mat, which is used alone or along with a Zafu, Smile Cushion, or Meditation Bench. Zabutons have been used for everyday sitting in Asia for centuries.
- These meditation mats provide essential cushioning for the feet, ankles and legs.
- Enhances your meditation experience
- Makes sitting on the floor more comfortable
- Kapok is a more ecological and hypoallergenic alternative to the typical cotton batting zabuton
How You Can Use It:
- Zabutons are placed on the floor and designed specifically for cushioning under the meditation seats.
- Usually used together with a meditation cushion or bench
What It's Made Of:
- Cover Fabric: Organic Cotton Canvas
- Stuffing: Eco-friendly Kapok Fiber
Carolina Morning Designs is a local, North Carolina company who make their products from meticulously sourced organic, eco-friendly, and/or recycled materials including Organic Cotton (with the option of conventional cotton for some products), Eco Wool®, kapok fiber, buckwheat hulls, beeswax, and flax seed. They buy domestically produced and local/regional as often as possible.